Thursday 7 March 2013

Hello me,

Two days off and all plans go astray... the dishwasher engineer is due so the morning spent shopping will be postponed. Not really a hardship as I've spent the entire morning so far in bed reading and chatting via the mobile to my eldest. Chores however, are still begging to be done so Ive decided to do them first, then a repair man is due, so after that I'll reward myself with a few hours of typing and working on Tessellation.

Before even that though,  I thought I'd share that I've found a release for my passion for pictures. I'm always clicking away randomly on my camera or my mobile, ask my kids, I have more than a few pictures of them with their hands over their faces because I've taken too many! Anyhoo... Instagram. its great I can take and publish my weird and wonderful pics and see other peoples too!  I'm 'knownasdede' on it, check me out!!

Obviously if I knew how to upload to here from my mobile I would and yes I know there are buttons here to help, but hey its me we're talking about! These I've pulled from my pc, a bit random I know but I love the colours!








Gotta go theres a knock on the door and so my day begins...
Soon!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment