Thursday 24 January 2013

Hi there me,

I thought I'd lost the way to find my blog for a few days! One really needs an 'ology in the World Wide Web to access anything easily. I'm sure if I asked one of the kids or even my granddaughters they'd roll their eyes and mumble stuff about me getting old!

This is just a quickie as I'm off to work in a bit and still sitting prettily (not) in my pj's. My eldest grandaughter is now recovering from an operation on Monday and is off school loving it as her little sister has to continue going.I mention it only as a picture her mum sent me of her, post op, made me smile and I wanted to share the feeling here. (Of course thats if the 'ology fairy stays around long enough to show me how to upload it!

OOhhhh, no there she goes, you can just see the dust off her wings! lol I will work it out eventually and you'll see the pic and say "Bless!" which is the only thing you can say really she looks so sweet!

I checked the progress of my book The Tessellation Saga, its slow sales but is selling which is gratifying as I love the story and really want other people to like it too. YES I know its a tad long but hopefully with enough going on in it to keep a body enthralled!

Gotta go, otherwise I'll be following the proverbial white rabbit down a very big hole!

BYEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment