Saturday 16 February 2013

Hello me,

I've been online all morning trying to find a very cheap way of disposing of some garden rubbish! (apart from putting it into my poor little car and taking it to the dump.) I can't believe how much has managed to accumulate over the years. My plan was to  pile it up in front of the house to MAKE myself do something about it quickly as it is such an eyesore but with all the best plans comes a hic-cup. Finding an inexpensive skip is a nightmare! Luckily the metal bits and pieces just kind of vanished overnight last weekend, the 'metal fairy' obviously, its just a shame the 'wood fairy' can't come and do the same, the majority of the pile is pine trees that were cut down as they had grown far to big and were beginning to resemble a forest. I did think of a lovely big bonfire which could be quite fun but then it would take forever to burn. Aww well, back to the drawing board I suppose or the computer at least...

Sorted. Rubbish being collected for a reasonable price next weekend! Such a relief as its been bugging me so much I couldn't think of anything else, let alone write.

Back to The Tessellation Saga, Oh yesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment